Registered U.S. Patent Attorney. Work with self-motivated inventors to provide valuable experience for patent seekers in the US and Internationally.
Work mostly with startups and people having an invention or idea they wish to commercialize. Assist in figuring where to start, assist in managing risk (including reducing legal costs), and give some idea of the various steps.
Worked with more than 180 independent inventors over 19 years of patent practice.
♦ Describing an invention and getting a patent filed quickly with sufficient detail
♦ Writing invention disclosures with depth and breadth to facilitate enforceabilty
♦ Providing disclosure reviews and ghost writing for the patent paperwork
♦ Ensuring digital photographs and professional drawings are of sufficient quality and suitable for supporting a Utility format.
♦ Offering expert advice based on experience in setting up patent disclosures to support clearly-defined and enforceable claims
♦ Experienced in federal patent litigation, solid understanding of Cease and Desist letters and how to respond
Registered US Patent Attorney since 1998. Worked in both the US and Japan, both in business and academic settings.
• Experience with both the Utility and Provisional filing format
• Experience working with busy students and developers with other time commitments.
• Worked in Silicon Valley 2007-2009
• Worked in Tokyo Japan with large law firm 2009-2013
• Over 350 patent applications written and filed
• Assisted or took over entirely the prosecution of over 1500 utility applications
For more information please visit www.tannerpatent.com