Howie Busch is a seasoned Inventor, Entrepreneur, Advisor & Attorney who has experienced success in a number of related businesses.
Mr. Busch designs and develops innovative consumer products, which he typically licens
es to leaders in the appropriate industry.
- DudeRobe - Re-designed & re-engineered the bathrobe into something guys today will actually want to wear. Ran successful Kickstarter campaign that was nearly 300% funded & is now appearing on Shark Tank.
- On-Hand Pillow & World's Smallest Travel Pillow, sold in airports around the world.
- Ugly Christmas Blankets...the perfect holiday gift for that hard to shop for person in your life.
- Wall Wobblers, the bobblehead for your wall coming to stores starting Q3 2016.
Before becoming an Inventor, some other Cool Stuff I’ve done:
- One of the "godfathers" of the bathroom advertising industry, Mr. Busch sold his interest in his indoor advertising company to attend law school.
- By the time his second year of law school rolled around, he was negotiating NFL contracts for players like 1st Round Draft Pick Tim Green.
- Negotiated UNDER ARMOUR’S first pro sports license with the NFL.
- Helped little known NFL player Bill Goldberg get into professional wrestling, where he became GOLDBERG, one of the most successful and highly compensated wrestlers of all time.
- Negotiated multiple World Series of Poker deals with ESPN.
- Represented numerous sports broadcasters, producers and production companies, negotiating deals with ESPN, NBC, CBS, ABC, Turner, etc.